More Personal Views of the Chairman
I grew up in a middle class household with a Tory Party mother who held the firm conviction that the Tory Party was a force for good against the undeserving poor who had little in the way of life principles or much creative drive.
The memo that was made public recently by Tory minister Oliver Letwin (stating that the Broadwater disturbances had been caused by the bad moral attitudes of the poor) would seem to reflect this Tory prejudice to a near-perfect degree.
Lets think about a few of these ‘Bad Moral Attitudes’:
- Rejecting any real volume of refugees from the Syrian Conflict (irrespective of the root causes)
- Starving the NHS Trusts of proper funding
- Preventing Councils from any real expansion of Council House Schemes
- Forcing the closure (by starving the funding) of public facilities like meeting rooms, swimming pools, sports grounds……
- Allowing foreign nationalized rail companies (German, French, Dutch, Chinese….) to gain a stranglehold of running our national railways.
- Locking up an ever increasing number of folk in prison
- Stopping the scheme to encourage folk to install Solar kit on their roofs to generate green electricity
- Encouraging more and more freight traffic to be moved by diesel lorries on our roads instead of by electric trains.
- Granting outsource contracts to firms who provide donations towards their party funding.
Bad Moral Attitudes…….. maybe the Eton-educated Tory clique who currently rule us should have a little look in the mirror