Before the 2015 General Election, we warned that voting Tory could result in a needless EU Membership Referendum that would put the economy at risk.
........at the same time as the Tories were telling porkie pies about the causes of the Credit Crunch recession
So where are we today?
* The economy is already in recession.
The Eurozone is not……
* The Tory Party are deeply divided with personal attacks the norm.
* The polls are telling us that the decision could go either way.
The Bookies believe that a Remain vote is near certain.
* The UK Steel industry is in deep crisis with little clear industrial policy discernible from the Government
* BHS have already gone to the wall with a large deficit in its Pension Fund that will probably need funding by the taxpayers (……. us)
* Firms have delayed making investment decisions until the result of the Referendum in known.
* The Scots threaten another Independence Referendum if a majority in Scotland votes the stay in; with a majority in England voting to leave.
One can understand their logic.
Austerity measures worsen……….
Taxes on corporations and the wealthy fall.
The deficit shows little sign of getting any smaller.
The UK's Trade Gap (the difference between what we export and import) is at an all-time high.
Time to try and kick the Tories out yet?